The Safety and Quality Commitment of InServ
- The primary objective of InServ is to provide our clients with the highest quality of service while exceeding all safety and quality expectations.
Our management is committed to meet the following stringent safety expectations:
- Eliminate all job site accidents and incidents
- Maintain the highest safety standards attainable
- Motivate employees to raise their safety awareness and morale
- Participation in further development of InServ Safety Program
At InServ we endeavor to provide our clients with the following attributes:
- Provide cost-effective solutions
- Provide a trained, knowledgeable workforce and supervisory staff
- Provide safe and productive supervisors and craftsmen
- Provide supervisors that positively emphasize safe work practices
InServ equipment, procedures, and training are essential to our goal of eliminating any possible risks to our employees and our clients.
In summary, our commitment to safety is a total effort of training, attitude, awareness, rank and field, and involvement. At InServ the safety and health of our employees are given the highest priority. The success of our Safety Program is dependent upon our client’s commitment to maintaining a safe work environment. We encourage our client’s involvement and participation in all aspects of our quest to maintain the highest safety standards attainable.